Launched: J&G Homes Arena
May 25, 2022
Reaxion Graphics is the proud provider of website design and support for the new jandghomesarena.ca and wchahockey.ca.
The Western Canada Hockey Academy (WCHA) is Brandon’s first hockey academy, and “J&G Homes Arena” is the completion of that vision, being the home to all academy services from in class instruction to on ice instruction, as well as an exciting new location available for Brandon hockey beyond the academy.
- Homepage with video background featuring exterior and interior fly-bys of the arena (video provided by J&G Homes)
- Links to arena features including the “King’s Kitchen”, mini rinks, outside “Sports Courts”, etc.
- Custom homepage newsletter subscription form
- An list of sponsor logos administrated by website administrators
- Special pages with expanded information on arena amenities, news, and careers
- Page featuring ice availability to assist the public when booking ice time
- Website hosted by Reaxion Graphics
Visit Site: https://jandghomesarena.ca/
About Scott Kasprick
Scott Kasprick is a graphic designer in Brandon, Manitoba and owns and operates Reaxion Graphics while helping his wife raise three lively daughters!